Success R-VI School believes that it should:
- Motivate students to serve their fellow man, to contribute to the improvements of society, and to adjust to the changing needs of society.
- Provide a comprehensive educational program which encompasses the affective, cognitive, and psychomotor domains of learning for each student.
- Strive to be dynamic in its effort to provide an education which will meet the needs of both the individual and society.
- Provide a curriculum which will stimulate students to strive toward their potentials.
- Select educational processes which are eclectic.
- Recognize the teacher as the key to quality education.